One measurement: A child breaks a leg, we find her, we find a donor, she has a good surgery and returns to her home and happily kicks the ball again.
1) Identity of child in need - when no birth cert's medicare cards etc
2) Many people involved in small ways without full knowledge
3) Lack of technology and ability for that technology to talk to others
4) Unreliable power and internet access and the problems with recording and reading info.
5) Lack of system leads to inefficiencies eg diary, job allocation, review of value
6) Systematic reviews for verifying and improvement
7) Nuances of different culture, language - Keep it simple
8) Donor trust with regards to transparency.
9) Funding from afar is more efficient and effective on a repeating basis. A repeat donor requires value for money feelings or else will not repeat. Clarity, Verification, Reporting are best served by a systematic approach
10) Reducing errors and provide stats for future improving
11) Staff motivation is best served by correct and timely payments
12) Meet government requirements with regards to money transfers
Our System Key Strategy is Simpler, Clearer, More Effective and followed Communication
In a nutshell