MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE TO A BIGGER PIE
THE MIDDLE IS THE OPTIMUM WAY TO THE TOP
WE ACKNOWLEDGE ALL TRADITIONAL OWNERS OF THE LAND ON WHICH WE MEET.
Wominjeka. James Buy Sell respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land, the Bunurong Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung peoples of the Eastern Kulin Nation and pays respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Every woman and girl everywhere deserve to live free from violence and discrimination.
There is one universal truth, applicable to all countries, culture and communities: violence against women is never acceptable, never excusable, never tolerable.
Addressing entrenched discrimination against women in the workforce is not only the right thing to do – it has a massive economic benefit.
Sources: City of Melbourne. KPMG. W.H.O.
PURPOSE, ETHIC & WAY
We promise to give from each selling management commission back to the community in the form of sponsorship.
We understand we get work because of these community sponsorships. We accept requests from clients, community and co-workers.
OUR SPONSORSHIP GUIDELINES
- We are looking to take risks in community funding for potentially big payoffs
- We expect some form of verifiable reporting on individual gains
- We wish to understand rather than be understood with regards to the support needed
- Locally provided services
- Low Cost Life Changing – our measurement when deciding what to support
- Those who would not normally get support
- Began in 2015
- To date has donated over $300,000
- Two main beneficiaries – The PlasterHouse and newSelian Hospital
Each month we send
Each month Selian hospital sends
Lobikieki Sabaya Mediri I go found him a village with huge mass into foot. I took him to the hospital then he had surgery of removing the mass but the leg didn’t heel continues bleeding. With while their waiting for the result of the specimen they took during surgery They found it was cancer so the Dr decided to ambutate the leg. And after amputations the leg heel very well that is the time the Dr oder the prosthesis for boy when he get a prosthesis he can walk like other people from one place to another and also he can go to school like other people. I took them to USA river measures already taken and the cost is 1,100,000/=Tsh Letion
Ibrahim Petro Shambani he has short leg because of he affected with oestiomylitis I took him to the hospital the Dr saw and he suggested to have surgery when he get to 16 yrs and now he has 8yrs but after the Dr saw the exray he suggest the kid to get prosthesis because he has pain at the back and the rips started to bend which which will affect for his future and he get surgery he can’t going well he suggest to use it before It help him not get pain while he going to school measurement also done at usa it help not to get pain while he walking and also for school
WE BELIEVE IN ZERO MELBOURNE HOMELESSNESS
MELBOURNE HOMELESS – PRIVATE RENTAL PROGRAM
- Began in 2006 with Hanover and moved to Launch when they merged.
- To date has donated over $300,000 with
- 250 plus families kept off the streets
- In 2020/21 teaming up with Marshall White Foundation to increase program to an estimated $100,000 to $200,000 per annum.